Job Description: This position is responsible for sourcing, securing and managing the transportation needs of new and existing customers. This includes daily conversations about freight lanes, rates and solutions the company has to offer. Consistently adding new customers, growing current accounts is an essential function of this role.
- Develop and maintain J B Bros business throughout North America.
- Sourcing and securing freight, carriers, and customers utilising creative methods including but not limited to: internet load board searches, current carrier contacts, and business development leads.
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline.
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and grow share of business.
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers.
- Identify business opportunities for company services.
- Create quotes and sales proposals for company services.
- Independently generate new sales revenue.
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling.
- Consistently meet or exceed goals set by senior management and prepare reports when required.
- Ensure that detailed company processes are followed to completion.
- Maintain confidentiality of company information.
- As primary contact for our customers, you will be responsible for managing the personal relationship between the customer and our company. Strong communication skills, and previous customer service or sales experience a big plus.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- In-depth knowledge of customer product and services.
- Desires a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- High initiative and high energy.
- Computer literacy.
Submit Your Application